Phew! What a whirlwind weekend! It was very fun, however, with the exception of breaking my heels on the dance floor of the wedding reception. Seeing people and places I haven't seen in 10-15 years definitely made up for it.
And when I got home, I was greeted with the news that I had won a giveaway from the lovely Elegant Musings! I'm simply ecstatic. I'm a huge fan of Casey's work, and I've been inspired by her enthusiasm as her business takes wing. And speaking of inspiration . . .
- AdoreVintage.com's fashion editorial reads like an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel (only pleasanter)
- silverware that makes for a fascinating dinner conversation
- I'm not a huge stuffies fan, but knitted tree bark? is pretty much awesome
- enjoying the Irish landscape, free from disruption
- lovely, sun-kissed photography