A few of the many, many things I am grateful for this year:
- an agile mind, a creative eye and able hands
- a family that loves and encourages me
- dear friends, spread around the world, but a delight to the heart
- new friends, willing to work past the kinks of first acquaintances
- realized goals
- the promise of tomorrow
- cranberry sauce. and pumpkin cheesecake.
What are you thankful for just now? Even if you didn't celebrate this American tradition with cranberry sauce today, what reasons do you have to be grateful?