Now, normally I'd have to take issue with Eliot and argue for January as the cruelest month. This batch of links has tempted me to reconsider, however . . .
1. frozen lake, 2. Joyeux anniversaire, 3. beginning., 4. Photo Swap
- an international photo swap
- pumpkin butter and granola recipes - perfect for a snowed-in day, and not too tough on the new year's resolutions, either
- as 3191 starts a new year, the Noticing Project makes its debut
- before you throw that calendar out . . .
- beautiful knitting patterns to curl up with
- new-to-me photo blogger so perfectly captures the city (favorites here and here)
- Jenny's beautiful reflection on generational craft