Okay, so they're nowhere near falling yet, but I love that song. Just popping in for some links . . . enjoy!
- The hilariously funny yet provokingly familiar photography of Sarah Hobbs. Recently on exhibit at the Art Institute in Chicago, more here and here.
- I want this cardigan sewn of fluid jersey knit, sculptural felt, and a knitted version of super chunky wool.
- Office supplies that
distract frominspire productivity. I'm discovering that office supplies are a wonderful substitute for the school-supply-buying impulse.
- Sweet potatoes taste like fall, especially when seasoned with chili powder and thyme.
- Everyone's posting it, but the fall looks of Lyell are gorgeous. She seems to me to be hovering on the border between Professor Kirke's and Narnia.
- Gorgeous, gorgeous hats. In a random conversation the other day on what we'll be like when we're old, my friends and I determined that I'll be the eccentric hat lady that wears loads of cheap costume jewellry (wait, I do that now . . .). It's hats like these make me excited about getting old!