res·o·nance: the comparatively large-amplituted vibration that results whenever the frequency of some driving force closely matches a natural oscillation frequency of the system on which it acts
Thanks everyone. Some links and images with which I felt particular resonance lately:
- Rethinking wardrobe through Abby's discussion of uniforms.
- Yet another amazing artist collaboration. I love that this one was started with an awareness of difference, not similarity.
- Taking stock of the time in ceramics
- My current fashion inspiration: natural, nerdy chic
- Jen's daughter is clearly every bit as cool as her mother.
- It's my birthday this weekend. I wonder if it's too late to add this to my wishlist?